Marketing and Comms Intern
We’re looking for a marketing & communications intern to join our growing team! This role is ideal for someone who desires to work in a startup environment and values “hands on” experience. In the role of our marketing & communications intern you will be responsible for promoting our brand and the development of content for MARVL’s internal and external channels, including, but not limited to newsletters, social media channels, blog, news releases, and more. A hard-working mentality and a positive attitude is a must!
- Currently attend a college or university, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Be able to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Have previous experience in marketing, communications, or other related fields is not required but encouraged
- Be intuitively creative and not afraid to take risks, try something new
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be extremely resourceful.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and strong communication and presentation skills
- Can work well in teams and dedicate a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Integrating all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Collaborating with different groups both within and outside MARVL.
- Creating graphic designs and videos for our social media channels
- Strategizing and scheduling organic content for our social media channels
- Editing messaging & content copy including blogs, articles, social posts, etc.
- Analyzing and reporting social media data & make optimization recommendations
- Growing followers and identifying influencers and trends in the industry
- Assistance with various special projects as they arise