Senior Engineer Lead
We are looking for an experienced AI engineer to join our team, using deep learning, NLP computer vision, chatbots, and robotics to help us improve various business outcomes and drive innovation. Our overall goal is to provide adaptive, immersive learning for our users.
The candidate must have superb analytical and problem-solving abilities; communication and collaboration skills; and excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Manage and direct research and development (R&D) and processes to meet the needs of our AI strategy
- Design and develop machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models
- Transform data science prototypes and apply appropriate ML algorithms and tools, ensuring that algorithms generate accurate predictions and user recommendations
- Turn unstructured data into useful information, solve complex problems with multi-layered data sets, and optimize machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Run tests, perform statistical analysis, and interprete test results.
- Document and articulate solution architecture and lessons learned for each exploration and accelerated incubation
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize key areas where AI solutions can drive significant business benefit
- Work on functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, working with an advanced engineering team and executive leadership
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and project teams, delivering feedback and enabling them to make necessary changes to product performance or presentation
- Analyze and explain AI and machine learning (ML) solutions while setting and maintaining high ethical standards.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or electrical engineering, data science, mathematics, or equivalent experience (MBA and/or MS preferred)
- Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and systems development processes
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with public cloud technologies and automation processes and tools
- 2+ years of experience as a machine learning engineer, applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
- Proven experience with ML, NLP, deep learning, and relevant software libraries and analytics tools, with advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing.
- Experience with REST API development, NoSQL design, RDBMS design and optimizations
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Work experience with Machine Learning APIs and computational packages and knowledge of big data and related technologies
- Experience with program leadership, governance, and change enablement
- Knowledge of basic algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best practice patterns
- Willingness to keep abreast of advancements in technology and industry trends in the AI/ML space to be able to leverage the right stack for any given problem.
Please note at this time MARVL does not have the capability to employ candidates not currently authorized to work in the US, nor are we equipped to offer sponsorships for Visas. Applicants must be either a US Citizen or current Green Card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience.